Analytics and Measurement
If you’re investing in a new website, chances are you’d like it to be successful. In order to ensure your website is worth the investment, it’s important to answer two key questions from the outset:
- What goals will determine “success” for your website?
- How will you measure your progress toward each goal?
Measurement is the key to determining whether or not your website is helping your nonprofit ultimately do more good in your community.
What We Offer
We install Google Analytics, a robust, free analytics tool on every website we build. We also train all of the nonprofits we work with how to use it to determine success on their website.
In terms of standalone measurement and analytics services, we offer the following:
- Goal Setting and Analytics Installation – What goals are appropriate for determining “success” on your current website and how can you use your analytics tools to measure those goals? If necessary, we’ll install and configure website analytics on your current site and train you how to use it.
- Current Analytics Review – Is your current website working in the way you want it to? What changes could make it more effective?
- Social Media Integration – How can you measure the success of your social media efforts?
- Email Newsletter Integration – How can you measure the success of your email newsletter?
For more info on measurement, be sure to visit the Measurement category of our blog.
Analytics and Measurement Articles
Here are some articles we’ve written on setting appropriate goals and measuring website “success”: