At Wired Impact we love making websites for organizations doing great things and we’re looking for passionate people excited about doing the same. If you love to learn new things and are interested in the nonprofit world, you may be a great fit for our team. Take a look at our current openings and reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Here are some of the benefits of joining us at Wired Impact:
- Health, Dental, Vision, Life and Disability Insurance.
- Flexible Work Hours. Catch your son’s basketball game. Sleep in after a night of working late. Get your hair cut during the day because it’s much less crowded. Oh, and we don’t track hours. We focus on getting great work done.
- Work from Anywhere. Work from a coffee shop, the office or at home. We just expect you to show up for meetings and be in the office for a couple of hours each day.
- Your Happiness Matters. We believe happy employees mean better work and ultimately better results for nonprofits. Some of the most recent things we’ve done include a hiking trip, massages, going to dinner and playing darts at a local bar.
- Lots of Learning Opportunities. We’re always trying out new things and we want our entire team to be learning new techniques and strategies every day. We’re open to hearing ideas on what you’d like to learn and how we can help.
- Great Ideas are Heard and Feedback is Provided. Have a great idea? We guarantee it will be seriously considered. Want feedback? We’re happy to provide it. Got feedback? We’d love to hear it.
Location and Team
Our office is located in St. Louis, MO, and while we prefer our employees are located on-site, we are open to employees working remotely.
If you’d like to read more about our team please visit the About page on our website.
If you have questions about working with us, feel free to send us an email at email@example.com. We’re happy to answer any questions you may have.