If you’re investing the time and money in building a new website, it needs to benefit your nonprofit in tangible ways. By using measurement, you can make sure it’s actually doing so.
Measuring What Matters
It’s easy to get lost in the sea of website data available to you. Instead of focusing on what’s easy to measure, we think it’s important to track data that has a clear impact on your organization, such as:
- How are your donors and volunteers finding your website?
- Which pages are leading to the most donations?
- Is any part of your volunteer signup process causing visitors to abandon it?
- What content is ultimately leading visitors to sign up for your newsletter?
- Which pages are your visitors finding most useful and which are most frustrating?
- Is there content your visitors want to see added to your website?
By measuring what matters, you can adjust your website to better meet the needs of your visitors.
What We Offer
We install Google Analytics, a robust, free analytics tool on every website we build.
In terms of measurement and analytics services, we offer the following:
- Analytics Review – Reviewing your website analytics to determine what’s working well and key areas for improvement
- Ongoing Analytics Tracking – Providing monthly analytics reports with suggestions for further site improvements to increase the performance of your website
For more info on measurement, be sure to visit the Measurement category of our blog.
Analytics and Measurement Articles
Here are some articles we’ve written on setting appropriate goals and measuring website “success”: