Social Media Strategy
Social media is a great opportunity for your nonprofit to engage in two-way conversations with those interested in your organization or mission. Many rush into social media because everyone else is doing it. But it can be much more valuable to your nonprofit if you take a bit of time to set goals and figure out what social media success will look like for your organization.
How Can Social Media Help Your Nonprofit?
Social media can have a variety of benefits depending on how you use it. Some possible benefits include:
- Maintaining relationships with donors and volunteers
- Deepening collaborative relationships with other organizations
- Promoting upcoming events
- Recruiting new volunteers
- Sharing your nonprofit’s successes including stories and pictures
- Establishing your nonprofit’s authority in your field
- Driving traffic to specific pages on your website
- Showing a more personal side of your nonprofit and the people running it
For more on possible impacts and getting started with social media, take a look at our Social Media Library of Articles.
What We Offer
When it comes to social media, we offer a variety of services, including:
- Social Media Strategy – What social media channels should you be using and how should you be using each?
- Account Creation – We can create accounts on each of the social media channels you want to use.
- Custom Facebook Page – We can develop a custom Facebook page for your nonprofit. Custom Facebook page design and development generally starts around $1,000.
- Social Media Review – We can review your current social media use and suggest changes to help you be more effective.
- Competitive Analysis – What can you learn from other nonprofits that are using social media effectively? How can your nonprofit stand out?
Social Media Articles
We know nonprofits have a lot of questions when it comes to social media. Here are some posts we’ve written that hopefully can provide some insight: