Effectively using nonprofit email marketing to connect with donors, maintain relationships with volunteers and share your nonprofit’s impact with the community can help you in a variety of ways. But misusing email marketing can lead to you becoming an annoyance and hurting the relationships you’ve worked hard to develop.
Below are articles on how to get started with nonprofit email marketing and how to improve the newsletters you’re already sending out. If you have any questions for us about email marketing or want to see us cover a topic we haven’t, please reach out to us through our contact form.
Recent Email Marketing Blog Posts
- 1-7-15 10 Tips for Your Nonprofit’s Email Newsletter Design
- 4-16-14 Benefits of Sending a Nonprofit Email Newsletter [Infographic]
- 11-20-13 5 Tests to Get Better Results from Your Nonprofit’s Email Newsletter
- 1-9-13 6 Reasons Not to Send Email Newsletters from Your Personal Account
- 11-7-12 Segmenting Lists for Your Email Newsletter: Why and How
- 10-3-12 9 Content Ideas for Your Nonprofit Newsletter