Effectively using nonprofit email marketing to connect with donors, maintain relationships with volunteers and share your nonprofit’s impact with the community can help you in a variety of ways. But misusing email marketing can lead to you becoming an annoyance and hurting the relationships you’ve worked hard to develop.
Below are articles on how to get started with nonprofit email marketing and how to improve the newsletters you’re already sending out. If you have any questions for us about email marketing or want to see us cover a topic we haven’t, please reach out to us through our contact form.
Recent Email Marketing Blog Posts
- 11-4-15 4 Marketing Automation Metrics Your Nonprofit Needs to Track
- 10-7-15 How to Pick an Email Service Provider for Your Nonprofit
- 9-23-15 Is Your Nonprofit Ready for Marketing Automation?
- 9-16-15 Marketing Automation Tips for a Successful Campaign
- 9-9-15 The Basics of Marketing Automation for Nonprofits
- 5-13-15 4 Emails to Improve Donor Retention