You’ve probably been told at some point that your nonprofit should be using social media. While social media offers a great opportunity for your organization to engage with past and potential supporters, it’s important you figure out how to use it in a way that serves your goals. While social media may have a low financial cost, it can take a tremendous amount of time, an asset that’s often scarce in many nonprofits.
Whether you’re just getting started with social media or trying to figure out how to improve your efforts, we hope you’ll find the articles below helpful. If you have any more social media questions or want us to cover a topic you don’t see here, let us know through our contact form.
Recent Social Media Blog Posts
- 1-21-15 Instagram for Nonprofits: 4 Tips to Get You Started
- 11-19-14 Twitter for Nonprofits: 5 Tips to Get You Started
- 10-29-14 3 Ways to Better Engage Millennials on Social Media
- 10-8-14 4 Ways Your Nonprofit Can Get More Out of LinkedIn
- 9-3-14 How to Customize Your Nonprofit’s Google+ Page Design
- 5-21-14 How to Customize Your Nonprofit’s YouTube Channel Design