Most nonprofits have a website. But there’s a big difference between simply having a website and using your site to make more good happen. Nonprofit websites have the potential to boost fundraising, increase volunteerism, raise awareness around your cause and serve the community by providing helpful tools. Your nonprofit’s website should be helping you do more good in your community.
If you’re refining your existing nonprofit website or redesigning your site from scratch, it’s our hope you’ll find these articles helpful. And if you don’t see an article on a topic you’re interested in, please let us know.
Recent Website Strategy Blog Posts
- 1-28-15 6 Awesome Nonprofit Arts and Culture Websites
- 12-17-14 How Great Website Design Drives Connection & Action
- 9-24-14 Questions to Ask Before Diving into Your Nonprofit Website Redesign
- 8-20-14 Small Fixes to Improve Your Nonprofit’s Website Design
- 8-13-14 How to Choose Fonts for Your Website – The Basics
- 8-6-14 10 Well-Designed Responsive Nonprofit Websites