Most nonprofits have a website. But there’s a big difference between simply having a website and using your site to make more good happen. Nonprofit websites have the potential to boost fundraising, increase volunteerism, raise awareness around your cause and serve the community by providing helpful tools. Your nonprofit’s website should be helping you do more good in your community.
If you’re refining your existing nonprofit website or redesigning your site from scratch, it’s our hope you’ll find these articles helpful. And if you don’t see an article on a topic you’re interested in, please let us know.
Recent Website Strategy Blog Posts
- 7-22-15 Nonprofit Online Marketing Strategy Essentials
- 7-15-15 Make Video Part of Your Nonprofit Marketing
- 6-17-15 Nonprofit Branding: 4 Ways Your Website Should Reflect Your Brand [Infographic]
- 5-27-15 Common Misconceptions in Online Marketing for Nonprofits
- 5-6-15 Inbound Marketing Tips for Your Nonprofit
- 4-29-15 Characteristics of a Truly Effective Nonprofit Website