Maybe you already have a website and just want some advice on what’s working and what could be improved. We can work with you to figure out a website audit project that will provide you with the feedback you’re looking for. Some people want specific, actionable feedback whereas others want more global, overarching advice. While we like to get as specific as possible, we’re open to listening to what it is you think will be most helpful to you and your nonprofit organization.
What We Offer
Our website audits usually involve a variety of the following:
- Design Feedback – Is the design of your website conveying the feel of your organization effectively?
- Content Feedback – Is your content written to clearly articulate your core messages in a tone that’s appropriate and accessible to your visitors?
- Programming Feedback – Is your website programmed in a way that optimizes its performance and keeps the page load time to a minimum?
- Search Engine Optimization Feedback – Is your website optimized to appeal to search engines?
- Usability Feedback – Is your website easy to use and effectively directing users to the important parts of your site?
- Current Analytics Review – What information can we get from your current website analytics? What changes can make your site more effective?
Website Audit Articles
While we don’t really write articles specifically about website audits, hopefully you’ll find these articles on website best practices helpful: