We’re always on the lookout for awesome people to join us in helping nonprofits use the web to do more good. For a further look into who we are head to our About page. To send us your info fill out the form below. If you have any questions feel free to reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Here are some of the benefits of joining us at Wired Impact:
- Health, Dental, Vision, Life and Disability Insurance.
- Flexible Work Hours. Head to a late afternoon baseball game. Sleep in after a night of working late. Get your hair cut during the day because it’s much less crowded. Oh, and we don’t have scheduled hours. We focus on getting great work done.
- Work from Anywhere. Work from a coffee shop, the office or at home. We just expect you to show up for meetings and be in the office for a couple of hours each day.
- Take Vacation When You Need It. We don’t track vacation days. If you feel like you need some time off, you should take it. Or maybe you want to work from another city for a week around the holidays? We can most likely make it work.
- Your Happiness Matters. We believe happy employees mean better work and ultimately better results for nonprofits. Have something in mind that’ll make you happier? We want to hear it.
- Lots of Learning Opportunities. We’re always trying out new things and we want our entire team to be learning new techniques and strategies every day. We’re open to ideas on what you’d like to learn and how we can help.
- Great Ideas are Heard and Feedback is Provided. Have a great idea? We guarantee it will be seriously considered. Want feedback? We’re happy to provide it. Got feedback? We’d love to hear it. In fact, we meet weekly to discuss what’s working well and what we can improve moving forward.
In addition to having professional skills, we’re also looking for someone that’s a good fit for our team. Some of the characteristics we look for are:
- Belief in the Wired Impact mission to help nonprofits effectively use the web
- Ability to budget time effectively and get things done (we have little interest in policing how you spend your days)
- Dedication to completing high quality work
- Ability to have an entire conversation in sarcasm is a definite plus (Seriously, an entire conversation. It’ll almost definitely happen at some point.)
- Willingness to take and give constructive criticism
- Readiness to help coworkers, even if tasks fall outside of your job description
- An openness to sharing in our office-wide hatred of IE6
If you’re interested in joining us here to help nonprofits better use the web, please let us know. When we say “we’ll keep your information on file,” we really mean it.