Our goal is to make the process of building your website as easy and straightforward as possible for your busy nonprofit staff. The decisions you make as you create your new website affect the impact you’re able to make online. Use the following articles as guidance to build a website and online presence that actively works toward your nonprofit’s goals, or complete our support form for personalized support.
Our Third Party Recommendations for Nonprofits
These services will help your nonprofit get the most out of a limited budget. Many even offer a special discount to nonprofits.
- MailChimp for email newsletters
- Stripe as a payment processor
- Google Analytics for website analytics and measurement
- Google Ad Grants Program for free search ads
- NameCheap to register your domain
Setting Up Your Accounts
After you’ve chosen which services you’ll be using, check out these resources to get your accounts set up and in order.
Developing an Intuitive Website Structure
The pages on your website should be clearly named and organized logically to make it easy for visitors to find what they’re looking for. Use these resources to create a clear and logical structure.
- Brainstorming a sitemap
- Structuring your website for usability
- Common website structures
- Naming the pages on your website
Creating Awesome Website Content
Writing great content for your website is extremely important, but it can get overwhelming pretty quickly. These resources will help you create awesome content without any delays.
- Beginner’s Guide to Nonprofit Website Content
- Writing web page content
- Formatting page content
- Creating a Thank You for Donating page
- How to create an editorial calendar
- Blog post checklist
- Blog post ideas
- Free Template: Planning Content Page by Page
Making Your Site Look Great
You want your website to look good as well as do good. Check out the following resources and best practices for creating a slick looking nonprofit website.
Additional Client Support
Can’t find what you’re looking for?
Current clients can reach out to us through a support form directly within your WordPress Dashboard. Log into your website and then fill out the “Website Support” form. You’ll hear back from one of Wired Impact’s specialists within one business day.