Wondering if our website platform is a good fit for your organization? Or maybe you’d like to see how it works on the back end? Check out this online tour of Pioneer, our newly launched design option for nonprofit websites.
While all of our themes include nonprofit-specific features like online donation and event systems, this tour takes a closer look at Pioneer and explains some additional components we think nonprofits will love. Let’s jump in!
The full tour is 30 minutes, but you’re welcome to jump ahead to topics that most interest you.
- Areas of the homepage and how to change them (0:01)
- Standard pages, including call-to-action and sidebar settings (9:03)
- Special landing page template (10:30)
- Accepting online donations on your website (11:43)
- Event (14:15) and volunteer management (17:05) systems
- Using the blog (21:50)
- Building flexible and custom forms (22:30)
- Responsive design and accessibility standards (23:48)
- All-inclusive technical and marketing support (25:10)
Request a Personal Tour
If you’d like to have a one-on-one conversation about Wired Impact’s website platform, we’re happy to give you a personal tour and answer questions specific to your organization’s needs.