LAYC website on mobile devices
Homepage on desktop
Spanish translation of homepage
A new Find a Program system lets visitors filter programs by topic and location.
A special Youth Corner puts youth first and illustrates the big community of support that exists for these young adults.
Spread across four sites in Washington, DC and Maryland, the Latin American Youth Center helps young people successfully transition to adulthood. They provide programs and services related to academics, health and wellness, career development and housing, all the while building a strong network of support for each participant.
Visitors to the site can find programs and resources that meet their needs, learn about the Center’s innovative model, donate or get involved, and see the incredible, real-world impact of LAYC’s inspiring mission.
Site structure development, SEO research, content writing and editing, website design and development using WordPress
The LAYC website has several features, including:
- A responsive design that adjusts to fit tablets and mobile devices
- The ability to toggle between English and Spanish language translations
- A filterable database of programs that allows visitors to view services by topic and location
- The ability to find programs by location on the homepage’s interactive map
- A blog to share news updates, youth profiles and stories by different authors
- The ability to donate to the organization through Network for Good
- An event calendar system that makes it easy to get involved
- The ability for visitors to easily sign up for a newsletter
- Custom forms that welcome visitors to express their interest in volunteering and tours
- A staff-only access page for internal coordination and communication