The Pro Bono Partnership website on mobile devices
The Pro Bono Partnership Volunteer Opportunities page
The Pro Bono Partnership Volunteer Inquiry Form
The Pro Bono Partnership Our Impact page
Pro Bono Partnership is an organization providing free legal services to nonprofits in New York, New Jersey, and Connecticut. They wanted a website to increase donations and visitor engagement. At the same time, they wanted to showcase the nonprofit services they offer and make it easy for their volunteers to find and express interest in available opportunities.
Pro Bono Partnership’s abundance of resources are readily available. Website visitors have access to an extensive library of articles and webinars on a variety of topics. Volunteers can filter opportunities by practice area, state, and type of nonprofit organization to find the opportunity that’s perfect for them. Nonprofits can learn about the services offered and submit a form to detail their unique legal needs. Supporters can register for an event or make a donation directly on the site. And the Our Impact page highlights all of their amazing accomplishments over the past year.
Site structure development, web design and development using WordPress
The Pro Bono Partnership website has several features, including:
- A responsive design that adjusts to fit tablets and mobile devices
- A filterable database of volunteer opportunities allowing current and prospective volunteers to view and show interest in available opportunities
- The ability to register and pay for for upcoming workshops and webinars directly on the site, as well as add the event to their calendar
- Access to a vast library of articles and webinars, with the ability to filter by topic and type of content
- The ability to donate directly on the site
- The ability for nonprofits to submit a form expressing their legal needs
- The ability for visitors to easily sign up for Pro Bono Partnership’s newsletter
- A blog to share news updates and interesting information