St. Louis Regional Health Commission Homepage
Current Work page showcases their community initiatives
Get Involved page with a calendar of events
Event Details driving visitors to attend
The St. Louis Regional Health Commission is a collection of awesome folks working to improve access to care and health outcomes throughout the St. Louis area. Not only are they doing incredible work, but they’re doing it in our own neighborhoods.
The project was primarily aimed at showcasing the wide variety of initiatives they’ve been working on since their founding in 2001. They also have a ton of valuable research and information they wanted to distribute to the public through the site.
Site structure development, content editing, website design and development using WordPress, analytics review following website launch
We built a variety of features, including:
- A system to display to display their current work
- A sortable archive of their past work allowing visitors to view initiatives by topic
- A repository of past reports organized by initiative to make information easier to find
- A calendar of upcoming events with details on attending each event to drive up attendance
- A news section to share organizational updates and healthcare-related information
- A contact form allowing visitors to reach out to staff directly
- The ability for visitors to easily sign up for their email newsletter
- Integration with their Facebook feed