Scholar’s footer offers a section to highlight “about” content, followed by your primary navigation links, contact information including social media links, and secondary navigation buttons. Unfortunately, you won’t be able to add additional sections or widgets to the Scholar footer. Below is a screenshot of what the Scholar footer looks like.
Edit the Footer
- Make sure you’re logged in to the back end of your website.
- Hover over the Appearance section of the admin menu on the left, and click “Customize”.
- Once you’re in the Customizer, click on the “Footer Settings” option on the left side of the page to update the footer content.
Update the content in the footer
- The footer primary navigation and secondary navigation buttons will automatically pull in from the primary navigation and secondary navigation in the header.
- The “Footer Mission Statement” and “Footer Contact Information” text areas can be updated in the left-hand sidebar menu of the Customizer. As you make adjustments, you’ll be able to see the updates reflected on the website to the right. In the image below, we’ve labeled each text section with its corresponding title in the menu.
- Want to change the social media information? Learn how to update the social media links in this support article.
- Once you’re happy with the footer content, be sure to click the blue “Publish” button at the top of the Customizer sidebar.
Still Have Questions?
Reach out to us within your Dashboard. Log into your website and then fill out the Website Support form. You’ll hear back from one of