Event planning and volunteer management are important to many nonprofits. But while many nonprofits are good at both, few are leveraging the internet as completely as they could be to help them with these efforts.
Below are some articles aimed at helping you address the needs of your nonprofit when it comes to more effective event planning and volunteer management. If you have any topics you’d like to see covered, please send them our way.
Recent Volunteer Blog Posts
- 2-22-17 How to Add Ambassadors to Your Nonprofit Social Media Strategy
- 4-15-15 How Volunteers Can Boost Your Nonprofit’s Online Presence
- 7-9-14 46 Nonprofit Blog Post Ideas About Volunteering
- 11-27-13 Authenticity: The Key to Thanking Supporters
- 11-13-13 4 Ways to Improve Volunteer Satisfaction Using Your Website
- 5-15-13 Using Your Website to Boost Volunteerism