Most nonprofits have a website. But there’s a big difference between simply having a website and using your site to make more good happen. Nonprofit websites have the potential to boost fundraising, increase volunteerism, raise awareness around your cause and serve the community by providing helpful tools. Your nonprofit’s website should be helping you do more good in your community.
If you’re refining your existing nonprofit website or redesigning your site from scratch, it’s our hope you’ll find these articles helpful. And if you don’t see an article on a topic you’re interested in, please let us know.
Recent Marketing Strategy Blog Posts
- 4-12-17 Rage Donations: Is Your Nonprofit Ready for this New Trend?
- 3-15-17 7 Ways to Get Website Traffic With Event Promotions
- 3-8-17 New Website Checklist: Nonprofit Communications Before and After Launch
- 2-1-17 6 Ways to Increase Blog Traffic on Your Nonprofit Website
- 1-11-17 Free Advertising for Nonprofits: Getting Started With Google Ad Grants
- 12-28-16 Making the Most of Your Nonprofit Newsletter