Effective online fundraising is pretty important to most of the nonprofits we work with. The web is becoming increasingly valuable when it comes to raising the necessary funds to run a nonprofit.
Whether you’re trying to figure out a way to get started with accepting donations through your website or looking to take your online fundraising further, we hope you’ll find useful information in the articles below. And if you have any questions about online fundraising or would like us to cover a topic you don’t see here, get in touch with us and we’ll do our best to help out.
Recent Fundraising Blog Posts
- 12-7-16 Creative Content That Works for Email Fundraising
- 10-19-16 Is Your Website Ready for Giving Tuesday and Year-End Fundraising?
- 1-20-16 Why Your Nonprofit’s Online Marketing Fails
- 12-2-15 Is Your Donate Page Donor-Friendly?
- 5-20-15 4 Content Do’s for Your Next Fundraising Campaign
- 5-13-15 4 Emails to Improve Donor Retention