When it comes to fundraising, many nonprofits are turning to the web. The benefits are clear – more than ever before donors are using online tools to make their financial gifts.
But in order to get the most out of online fundraising, you’ll have to do more than simply drop a donation form on your site. If you’re looking for your website to truly help your fundraising efforts, you’ll need to be a bit more strategic.
Whether you’re just getting started with online fundraising or looking to refine your approach, it’s our hope this guide will give you some new ideas.
What You’ll Learn
In this guide, you’ll learn:
- Why online fundraising is worth paying attention to
- How to create a strong donation process
- How to write copy that inspires visitors to become donors
- How to develop and maintain relationships with donors using your website
- How to properly measure your online fundraising efforts
Plus a checklist to evaluate your current online fundraising efforts
Table of Contents
Here’s a glimpse into this 32-page guide:
Why focus on online fundraising
Best practices to boost your nonprofit’s online fundraising
Tips 1-13: Creating a strong donation process
Tips 14-26: Writing strong website content
Tips 27-31: Fostering and maintaining relationships
Solidifying your approach to measurement
Checklist for fundraising tips