At Wired Impact we love making websites for organizations doing great things and we’re looking for passionate people excited about doing the same. If you love to learn new things and are interested in the nonprofit world, you may be a great fit for our team. Take a look at our current openings and reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Wondering about the benefits of joining us at Wired Impact? Here are a few of them:
- Health, Dental, Vision, Life and Disability Insurance.
- Flexible Work Hours. Head to a late afternoon baseball game. Sleep in after a night of working late. Get your hair cut during the day because it’s less crowded. We care much more about getting great work done than clocking in and out each day.
- Work from Anywhere. Work from a coffee shop, the office or at home when you need to. We’re pretty flexible (although most of us in St. Louis choose to come into the office every day).
- Take Vacation When You Need It. We don’t track vacation days. If you feel like you need some time off, you should take it. Or maybe you want to work from another city for a week around the holidays? We can most likely make it work.
- Your Happiness Matters. We believe a happy team means better work and ultimately better results for nonprofits. Have something in mind that’ll make you happier? We want to hear it.
- Lots of Learning Opportunities. We’re always trying out new things and we want our entire team to be learning new techniques and strategies every day. We’re open to ideas on what you’d like to learn and how we can help.
- Great Ideas are Heard and Feedback is Provided. Have a great idea? We guarantee it will be seriously considered. Want feedback? We’re happy to provide it. Got feedback? We’d love to hear it. In fact, we meet weekly to discuss what’s working well and what we can improve moving forward.
- Unique Office Space in Downtown St. Louis. We recently moved to Covo, a new office space in a converted bank building in downtown St. Louis. The space is beautiful. There’s a roof deck, pool table, weekly community happy hour and yoga during lunch.
Location and Team
Our office is located in St. Louis, MO, and while we love having members of our team on-site, we’re definitely open to folks working remotely.
If you’d like to read more about our team please visit the Our Team page.
As our full-time Web Designer, you’ll create nonprofit website themes as well as support our team’s ongoing marketing and branding. See your designs come to life by working collaboratively with developers, content strategists and clients.
Paid Marketing Intern
Are you a college freshman, sophomore or junior looking to get experience in marketing, nonprofits and website technology? We’re looking for a committed intern to work 10-15 hours per week in our St. Louis office.
If you have questions about working with us, feel free to send us an email at email@example.com.