When you create a website for your nonprofit with Wired Impact, the result is a professional and responsive website that looks great on all devices. But beyond a stylish and modern design, you’re getting nonprofit-specific features and functionality to power your mission.
Nonprofit Website Features
Immediately Accept Donations on Your Site
Supporters can make single and recurring donations directly on your website including integration with PayPal, Authorize.net or Stripe.
Volunteer Management System
Post one-time and ongoing volunteer opportunities, accept registrations and boost attendance with automatic reminder emails.
Event System with Registration and Payment
Showcase a list of upcoming events and allow attendees to register and pay directly on your site.
Link Your Website With Other Tools
Easily link your website with a range of email marketing platforms, payment processors, donor management systems and other tools.
More Features We Think You’ll Love
- Responsive Design: Your new site will not only display well on computers, but it will also look great on phones and tablets.
- Blog: Easily post organizational news, stories of impact or other helpful information for potential donors and your community.
- Sidebar Calls-to-Action: Customize the text that appears in the sidebar of your website to call out the actions that matter most to your nonprofit.
- High-Quality Hosting: We’ll host your website on one of the highest quality WordPress hosting platforms around so you don’t need to think about it.
- Social Media Buttons: Grow your social media presence by linking website visitors to your accounts from every page of your site.
- Integrated Email Signups: Visitors can easily sign up for your email newsletter thanks to integration with many of the top email service providers out there.
- Built on WordPress: The easiest and most popular open source content management system out there.
- Access to Analytics: We’ll set you up in Google Analytics and integrate it with your website so that you can use actual data to inform your online marketing.
We’re constantly updating and making improvements to our features. You’ll never have to worry about outdated technologies, and you’ll have access to new features as we roll them out.
Interested in Learning More?
Visit our pricing page to learn how we charge for the sites we build and what’s included in the monthly rate. You can also see how our platform compares to other website options, our portfolio and how our web design process works.
If you’d like to talk to our team about whether or not a Wired Impact website will meet your goals, let’s get started with a quick, no obligation phone call.