When you create a website for your nonprofit with Wired Impact, the result is a professional and responsive website that looks great on all devices. But beyond a stylish and modern design, you’re getting nonprofit-specific features and functionality to power your mission.
Popular Features for Nonprofits
Immediately Accept Donations on Your Site
Supporters will be able to make single and recurring donations directly on your website including integration with PayPal, Authorize.net or Stripe.
Volunteer Management System
Post one-time and ongoing volunteer opportunities, accept registrations and boost attendance with automatic reminder emails.
Event System with Registration and Payment
Showcase a list of upcoming events and allow attendees to register and pay directly on your site.
Email Newsletter Signups
Visitors can easily sign up for your email newsletter thanks to integration with many of the top email service providers out there.
Things We Think You’ll Love
- Responsive Design: Your new site will not only display well on computers, but it will also look great on phones and tablets.
- Blog: Easily post organizational news, stories of impact or other helpful information for potential donors and your community.
- Built on WordPress: The easiest and most popular open source content management system out there.
- Attentive Support from Experts: No call centers here. Our specialists offer direct tech and web design support. Plus you can get advice through the Marketing Ally Program.
- Regular Updates and Improvements: We’re constantly improving on the platform. Instead of your website’s technology quickly becoming outdated, your site will stay up to date as new tech comes along.
- Proactive Security: We’ll proactively protect your site, but if you’re ever hacked we’ll fix it for free.
- Integration Options: Easily link your website with a range of email marketing platforms, payment processors, donor management systems and other tools.
- Helpful Resources: You’ll have access to a wealth of training materials, guides and marketing tips aimed solely at effective nonprofit marketing.
- High-Quality Hosting: We’ll host your website on one of the highest quality WordPress hosting platforms around so you don’t need to think about it.
- You Own Your Data: If you ever decide our platform isn’t for you, you’ll be free to move your content elsewhere. We want you to stay because you love working with us, not because you’re stuck doing so.
Interested in Learning More?
Visit our pricing page to learn how we charge for the sites we build (without big upfront costs!) and what’s included in the monthly rate. You can also see how our platform compares to other website builder and design options out there.
If you’d like to talk to our team about whether or not a Wired Impact website will meet your goals, let’s get started with a quick, no obligation phone call. We’d love to hear more about your organization and the project you have in mind.