We know you need to stay focused on running your nonprofit. Creating a website with Wired Impact means that we’re paying attention to the small details and technical parts of building, launching and securing your site, taking as much of the burden off your shoulders as we can.
$249/Month for as Long as You’d Like Your Site
We want to keep things affordable and simple. Our standard $249 monthly rate means you’ll have access to all of the nonprofit-specific features on our platform as well as the services and personal support listed below.
No Contracts and No Additional Upfront Costs
We won’t lock you into anything. And we won’t charge you a ton of additional, hidden upfront costs to build your nonprofit’s site. We want you to stay with us because you love working with us and are seeing the results your nonprofit needs to fulfill your mission, not because you’re stuck.
Once you sign up to build a website with us, you’ll be automatically charged $249 each month. If you decide you’d like to leave for any reason, just let us know.
Love details? Check out our Terms of Service.
Compared to basic nonprofit website builders, Wired Impact websites come with a lot more love. Our team takes the time to get to know you and your goals so that we can offer great advice and support. When you decide to work with us, we’ll take care of:
- Conducting an upfront consultation with you to discuss your website goals, design and content
- Recommending tools, like a payment processor or email system, particularly well-suited to your situation (as well as ones that offer nonprofit discounts)
- Installing and handling basic setup of the responsive, mobile-friendly theme you choose including customizing it to match your branding
- Working with you to determine a structure and what pages you should include on your new site
- Completing basic setup of your chosen features, potentially including a donation form, an events system and a volunteer management system
- Connecting your website with PayPal, Authorize.net or Stripe to process donations
- Connecting your website with Google Analytics to track visitor engagement and measure results
- Connecting your website with MailChimp, Salesforce, Constant Contact, Campaign Monitor or Mad Mimi to handle email signups
- Reviewing your website prior to launch to make sure it’s optimized to drive results
- Launching your site and redirecting your old website’s pages so visitors don’t land on dead pages and you maintain search engine value
After launch, we’ll be handling your hosting, security and WordPress updates so you don’t have to get bogged down in the details. You’ll always be able to reach us through unlimited email support with a one-day turnaround.
Over time, you’ll get the added benefit of automatic, free upgrades! Our design and programming team members continue to create new features that we’ll make available to you as soon as they’re tested and ready on the platform.
What We’ll Need From You
We’ve designed the entire process to be as straightforward as possible for busy nonprofit staff. While we tackle the items listed above, you’ll be in charge of:
- Writing your website’s content
- Adding photos to your website
- Gathering account information for third party tools (like an email provider) and creating new accounts as necessary
Resources and Training
Don’t worry! We’ll train you to use the new site, and we’ll be available to support you if any questions come up. In addition to working with our team, you’ll have access to:
- Prototypical website structures that we’ve found work well for nonprofits (but we’ll work with you to tailor them to fit your organization)
- A live, personalized training via screenshare on how to use your new site
- Our ever-growing library of guides about nonprofit websites and marketing
- Weekly tips and advice about digital strategies on our blog
Want to Know More?
For $249 month, we’ll partner with you to build and maintain a website that can help you increase donations, grow your volunteer base, educate the community, and increase program awareness. If you have questions, or if you are ready to take the next step, let’s set up a time to discuss your website.
Need Something More Custom?
For nonprofits interested in a fully tailored design with more complicated functionality, check out our custom nonprofit web design services.