We know you have a lot on your plate when it comes to running your nonprofit. Creating a website with Wired Impact means that we’re paying attention to the small details and technical parts of your site, taking as much of the burden off your shoulders as we can.
That way you can focus on fulfilling your mission and serving your community.
We want to keep things affordable and simple. Our standard $249 monthly rate means you’ll have access to all of the nonprofit-specific features on our platform, as well as the services and personal support listed below.
No Contracts and No Additional Upfront Costs
We won’t lock you into anything. And we won’t charge you any additional, hidden upfront costs to build your nonprofit’s site. We want you to stay with us because you love working with us and are seeing the results your nonprofit needs to fulfill your mission, not because you’re stuck. Love details? Check out our Terms of Service.
We try to maximize the benefit (and love) your organization can expect to see for the price. Our relationship with nonprofits has two phases: building the website and after the site launches.
Things We Think You’ll Love While Building the Website
From the moment you sign up (and generally for a good deal before), we’ll guide you through the entire process of building your new site. Here are some of the things you can expect from us during that process:
- Nonprofit-Specific Features – Nonprofits have specific needs like accepting donations, event registrations and volunteer inquiries directly on their sites. Our sites allow you to easily do all of these things.
- Best Practices Just for Nonprofits – We only work with nonprofits, so we can make recommendations on what tools offer nonprofit discounts and integrate well to make your life easier.
- Help with Content – We’ll work with your team to identify, name and organize the pages on your site in a way that’s intuitive for your visitors, helps them find what they’re looking for and drives them to get involved.
- Robust Website Analytics – We’ll take care of setting up Google Analytics so you can analyze visitor engagement on your website.
- Dedicated Project Manager – We’ll assign a dedicated project manager to help guide you through the whole process of building and launching your site.
- Integrations with Nonprofit Tools – We can integrate with a variety of nonprofit tools to help you save time on manually entering info like donor details or email signups.
- Comprehensive Training – You should be able to make changes to your site without needing to call a developer.
- Free Stock Photos and Icons – We have access to a repository of images and icons and can make them available to you free of charge.
- A Second (and Third) Set of Eyes – Before your site launches, we’ll have a content strategist and designer give every page a look and provide specific feedback prior to launch.
More Things We Think You’ll Love After Your Site is Live
The good times don’t stop once your site is launched. Your website isn’t going to generate results if you set it and forget it. That’s why we love building long-term relationships with our clients and helping them further their missions on an ongoing basis.
To do so, we include all of the following at no additional charge:
- Fast, Reliable Hosting – We include hosting. If you ever have website issues, you only have to reach out to us and we’ll get it fixed.
- Security and Performance Updates – We’ll regularly push security and performance updates to your website so it stays secure and fast.
- Access to New Features – We’re constantly making adjustments and building new features based on feedback. As a client, you’ll get access to future releases.
- Free Tech Support – When you have a question about how to use your website, reach out to our team without fear of hidden fees or upcharges.
- An Ally for Your Marketing – Through our Marketing Ally Program, get answers, feedback and advice from our team of nonprofit marketers. Learn what’s worked well for other nonprofits in the past and how you can get more from your organization’s marketing efforts.
So What’s the Catch?
We really don’t have one. We’ve come up with an approach and pricing model that we think works well for nonprofits. By paying $249 per month without any hidden fees, you can easily budget for your website and break up the cost over the lifetime of the site. Plus it incentivizes us to make sure you continue to see the value not only today, but also long into the future.
Want to Know More?
For $249 month, we’ll partner with you to create a website that can help you increase donations, grow your volunteer base, educate the community, and increase program awareness. If you have questions, or just want to know more about our approach, we’d love to set up a time to chat.