Our goal is to make the process of building your website as easy and straightforward as possible. From your initial consultation to ongoing marketing advice, our team knows that outstanding support helps you build a great website for your nonprofit.
In addition to our guides and weekly blog posts, we’re continually working to bring you helpful articles that you can access anytime you’re working on your site. Explore support articles in the following categories:
Clients can reach out to us through the support form and Marketing Ally form on your website dashboard. To do so, log into your website and then fill out the relevant form. You’ll hear back from someone on the Wired Impact team within one business day.
Ready to start customizing your new website? Learn where to begin with this quick introduction to your site and where to find key features.
Website Features & Systems
Themes & Design
Creating & Formatting Pages
Images, Video & PDFs
Additional Guides & Advice
- GUIDE: Beginner’s Guide to Nonprofit Website Content
- GUIDE: Essential Web Page Content for Nonprofits
- Checklist: Communications Before & After a Website Launch
- Measure Results With Google Analytics Dashboards
- Tips for Writing Meta Descriptions
- How to Write for Search Engines
- How to Create a Blog Editorial Calendar
- Choosing Stock Photos
- How to Evaluate Photos
- How to Keep Up With Website Maintenance
- 5 Fundamental Rules for Internal Website Links
Third Party Recommendations
As you build your website, you might need to set up new accounts or services. We often make suggestions based on our past experiences and understanding of nonprofit needs and budgets. For each service below, see why we recommend them and visit their websites to get started. We don’t have any sort of relationship with these services and only suggest them because we think they are a great fit for many of our clients.