The Page Writer is your very own writing assistant! Answer a few quick questions and watch the Page Writer use artificial intelligence (AI) to write a first draft of your page.
In this article, we’ll explain how to use the Page Writer and provide tips to get great results.
How to Use the Page Writer
The Page Writer will automatically appear on new pages you create. You can also add it to an existing page of your website.
- Click the plus (+) button in the top left corner to add a new block.
- Search for the Page Writer in the block library and add it to the page.
- Fill out each field. Fields with asterisks(*) are required.
- Click Write Content and wait for the first draft of your page.
- If you’re happy with the result, click Insert Content & Close Page Writer. The content will be added to the page as blocks. You can make edits as needed and format the text before publishing or updating your page.
- If the content isn’t quite right, there are two ways to improve it:
- Discard & Go Back. This approach is helpful when the result misses the mark. In most cases, providing more information in the fields will help. You can then click the blue Write Content button again, and a new draft will be generated.
- Adjust Results. This approach is better when you like the result but need to make simple adjustments. Use the drop-down to quickly ask for changes to the length, complexity or tone.
Describe Your Organization to Improve Results
In the first field, share information about your nonprofit. Include details like your mission, who you serve, where you work, programs you run and terminology you use.
This field is saved and automatically filled in every time you use the Page Writer. It helps the AI generate better results tailored to your organization.
Based in St. Louis, Missouri, the Street Paws Foundation is a nonprofit organization focused on rescuing, rehabilitating, and rehoming stray animals. We provide medical attention, shelter, and educate communities about responsible pet ownership and neutering/spaying.
Our mission is to alleviate the suffering of these creatures, offering them a second chance at life in loving, permanent homes. Our audience includes animal-loving individuals, families, volunteers and local communities.
We operate two key programs:
- Community Outreach Initiative: We foster compassion for stray animals through educational workshops about responsible pet ownership and neutering/spaying, and guide the community on handling stray
- Foster and Adoption Program: We match rescued pets with suitable foster homes and assist in their transition. We also facilitate adoptions to ensure each pet finds a loving, permanent home.
Frequently Asked Questions About AI
Like other artificial intelligence tools, the Page Writer can sometimes give incorrect answers, and it should not be relied upon for legally sensitive, technical or factual information.
By default, the AI won’t know anything about your nonprofit. That’s why it’s so important to describe your organization in the first field! The more detailed you are, the better your results will be.
You can provide additional content in a variety of ways. One way is to add a link to a page of a website. It will only pull information from a single page, not an entire website.
For now, it isn’t able to generate images. The responses will be only text-based with some simple formatting.
Still Have Questions?
The quickest way to get support is to reach out to us within your website’s admin dashboard. Log into your website and then fill out the Request Help form. You’ll hear back from us within one business day.