Along with adding content directly to your website, you can also embed a number of third-party tools to display them directly on your site. It’s possible to embed YouTube videos, tweets, Spotify songs, Blackbaud Online Express forms, Click & Pledge forms and many other tools.
Certain embed blocks, such as those related to embedding third-party forms, are only available for Grow and Amplify plan websites. Change your plan in the Account & Billing section of your website Dashboard.
- A third-party tool refers to any service where content is created or provided elsewhere. For example, your organization might wish to show off your latest video on YouTube.
- An embed block refers to a type of WordPress block that allows you to display content from third-party tools directly on your website.
Examples of Third-Party Tools You Can Embed
While there are many third-party tools you can embed on your website, here are a few examples:
- Blackbaud Online Express forms
- Blackbaud eTapestry forms
- Click & Pledge forms
How to Embed Third-Party Tools
Are you interested in adding an embed block to your website? Follow the steps below to make it happen.
- In order to embed a third-party tool, click on the “plus” circle directly to the left side of the content editor to add a new block.
- Scroll down to the “Embeds” section and click to reveal each of the possible embed blocks.
- Select the embed block of your choice.
- Use the up and down arrows on the left side of the block to move it within the content.
- Once you’ve got your embed block set up the way you’d like, preview or publish your changes by clicking the gray Preview button or blue Update button in the upper right-hand corner of your screen.
Still Have Questions?
Reach out to us within your Dashboard. Log into your website and then fill out the Website Support form. You’ll hear back from one of Wired Impact’s team members within one business day.