Brightside St. Louis: Demo Garden website on mobile devices
Clicking the tabbed navigation reveals a pop-in with more info about each gardening best practice, and changes the main header image
Native Plants gallery allows users to search information about Missouri's native plants based on garden type
Brightside St. Louis focuses on enriching and beautifying St. Louis by restoring, maintaining and growing shared community landscapes. The Demonstration Garden site is a garden dedicated to teaching people about environmentally-sustainable gardening and urban conservation best practices.
Brightside wanted to bring the experience of visiting the Demonstration Garden to those who are unable to see it in person. And that’s where we came in.
Site structure development, website design and development using WordPress
The Demonstration Garden website has a bunch of helpful features, including:
- A responsive design that adjusts to fit tablets and mobile devices
- Interactive tabs on the homepage allowing visitors to explore gardening best practices by different categories
- A native plants system to allow visitors to find the perfect plant for their type of garden
- The ability for visitors to easily sign up for Brightside’s email newsletter
- Social media sharing to allow visitors to share valuable content with their community