Mississippi First website on mobile devices
Interactive statistics add intrigue while exploring education policy
Donation form is integrated directly into the website streamlining the donation process
Mississippi First is an organization dedicated to increasing educational achievement and graduation rates in K-12 school, decreasing the achievement gap, and improving teen health in the state of Mississippi. They eloquently summarize it by saying “Mississippi is last when we should be first and first when we should be last.” And they’re working to change that.
This website was created to help them further their mission by raising awareness and encouraging visitors to get involved in a variety of ways. They produce a ton of content centered on how to improve educational outcomes for students in Mississippi.
Site structure development, website design and development using WordPress
The Mississippi First website includes:
- A responsive design that adjusts to fit tablets and mobile devices
- An online donation form integrated directly into the website
- A blog to share helpful information and updates on their various initiatives
- Interactive statistics to showcase the problems many in Mississippi face on a daily basis
- The ability for visitors to easily sign up for their email newsletter
- A contact form allowing visitors to reach out to staff members directly