At many nonprofits, if you’re the one running your organization’s website you probably have a lot of other things on your plate. You may also be a fundraiser, office assistant, the designated “tech person,” board member or executive director. No matter which (or how many!) hats you wear, we think you should be able to quickly launch a new website for your nonprofit with the features you need to increase donations, grow your volunteer base, educate your community and increase awareness of your programs.
That’s why we launched Wired Websites.
Wired Websites offers a simple, templated approach to creating a nonprofit website at an affordable monthly rate. We’ve taken years of experience building websites for nonprofits and created templates that offer you the features you need to mobilize supporters and drive towards your mission.
Just because you launch a site quickly doesn’t mean you should sacrifice on features that are designed specifically for nonprofits. Here’s what’s included if you build your organization’s website with us:
- Immediately Accept Donations on Your Site: Supporters will be able to make single and recurring donations directly on your website including integration with PayPal, Authorize.net or Stripe.
- Volunteer Management System: Post one-time and ongoing volunteer opportunities, accept registrations and boost attendance with automatic reminder emails.
- Event Management System: Showcase a list of upcoming events and allow attendees to register and pay directly on your site.
- Email Newsletter Signups: Visitors can easily sign up for your email newsletter thanks to integration with many of the top email services providers out there.
- Blog: Easily post organizational news, stories of impact or other helpful information for potential donors and your community.
- Tons of Themes: Choose from over 10 themes from one of the best WordPress providers (Themes Kingdom) to get the look and feel that fits your nonprofit.
- Built on WordPress: The easiest and most popular open source content management system out there.
- Monthly Updates: We’ll update the WordPress system monthly and if anything breaks as a result, we’ll fix it for free.
- Proactive Security: We’ll proactively protect your site, but if you’re ever hacked we’ll fix it for free.
- Unlimited Support: Unlimited email support including a guaranteed response in one business day.
- High-Quality Hosting: We’ll host your website on one of the highest quality WordPress hosting platforms around.
- You Own Your Data: If you ever decide our platform isn’t for you, you’ll be free to move your content elsewhere. We want you to stay because you love working with us, not because you’re stuck doing so.
You Focus on Running Your Nonprofit.
Here’s What We’ll Take Care Of.
You have enough to worry about without stressing over your website. Let us take care of that. We aim to take the hassle out of launching your new website by:
- Conducting an upfront consultation with you and our team to discuss your website goals, design and content
- Installing and handling basic setup of the responsive, mobile-friendly theme you choose
- Working with you to determine what pages you should include on your new site
- Completing basic setup of a donation form, an events system and a volunteer management system
- Connecting your website with PayPal, Authorize.net or Stripe to process donations
- Connecting your website with Google Analytics to track visitor engagement and measure results
- Connecting your website with MailChimp, Salesforce, Constant Contact, Campaign Monitor or Mad Mimi to handle email signups
- Completing a review of your website prior to launch to make sure it’s optimized to drive results
- Launching your site and redirecting your old website’s pages so visitors don’t land on dead pages and you maintain search engine value
What We’ll Need From You
While we want to make things as easy as possible, we’ll still need some help from you and your team. But don’t worry, we’ll provide you training on how to use WordPress and we’ll be available to support you throughout the process.
You’ll be in charge of:
- Writing your website’s content
- Adding photos to your website
- Choosing the theme you’d prefer
- Providing our team the necessary information to get started and launch your site
- Increase Donations
- Grow Volunteer Base
- Educate the Community
- Increase Program Awareness
Set Up a Consultation
Do you want to learn more about Wired Websites? Wondering if it’s a good fit for your nonprofit? Fill out the interest form below and we’ll be in touch within one business day to set up a consultation. We’d love to hear more about your nonprofit, answer your questions and see if Wired Websites may be a good fit given your goals.