We build websites for growing nonprofits.
Our mission is simple: Build websites to help nonprofits grow at a price they can actually afford.
We used to build large, custom websites for a limited number of nonprofits each year. While we loved this work and got to partner with some incredible organizations, our impact was limited to nonprofits that could afford to spend a good deal of time and money on their website project.
We felt there should be a better way to connect nonprofits with powerful websites. So we built one.
We’re on a mission to get a powerful website in the hands of every nonprofit that wants one. And we’re enjoying every step of that journey.
Who We Are
Every member of our team has a unique path that brought them to Wired Impact. We’ve spent time in gigantic, multinational organizations and small, grassroots ones. We’ve worked alongside organizations in the United States and all over the world. We’ve been teachers, consultants, volunteers and advocates.
We bring a passion for making the world a better place to every project we touch.
How We Support Nonprofits
We work closely with nonprofits looking to rapidly expand their online marketing efforts.
We love nonprofit tech so much that we build WordPress plugins nonprofits can use for free.
Have questions about how we can help?
Reach out to us ›
A Website to Fuel Your Growth
Learn more about building a website capable of jump-starting your nonprofit’s growth and helping you fulfill your mission.
- 7 Nonprofit Sector Growing Pains That May Slow You Down – G2
- Website Fundraising Ideas: 9 Ways to Promote Fundraising Campaigns – Qgiv
- 6 Signs Your Nonprofit Needs a New Website – Nonprofit Tech for Good
- 44 Ways to Build Trust and Gain Donors Online – TechSoup
- 7 Easy Fixes to Get Your Nonprofit Ranking Higher on Google – John Haydon
- How Great Website Design Drives Connection & Action – Getting Attention
- Using Your Nonprofit’s Website to Build Trust with Visitors – GuideStar
- The Role of Hope in the Nonprofit Website – Nonprofit Quarterly
- Getting Online Donors to Care Today and Into the Future: Part 1 – Stanford Social Innovation Review
- Rethinking Awareness Campaigns to Magnify Your Nonprofit’s Reach – Bloomerang
- Seven Website Content Tips for Grantseekers and Grantmakers – GrantSpace
- Getting Online Donors to Care Today and Into the Future: Part 2 – Stanford Social Innovation Review
- 8 Tips for Writing Great Nonprofit Website Content – 501Connect
- 4 Essential Facebook Page Apps to Improve Communication with Fans – American Express OPEN Forum
- 4 Things You Wish You Knew About Google – Business Insider
- 5 Essential WordPress Tips for Beginners – Mashable
- Defining Website Success Before You Start Building – NTEN