We make websites that make good happen.
Wired Impact has focused exclusively on making websites for nonprofits since 2012. For years, our team designed and programmed highly customized sites for organizations across the country, but we started to see that our approach meant we could only work with a handful of nonprofits each year.
Starting in 2017, our company moved away from custom designs to put our energy into something that more closely aligns with our vision: a powerful and affordable nonprofit website platform. Each site is still handcrafted with our team of developers, project managers, and design and content specialists, but we’re now increasing our impact in ways that we once only dreamt about.
If you work at a nonprofit, you can guess how much that means to us.
Who We Are
Every member of our team has a unique path that brought them to Wired Impact. We’ve spent time in gigantic, multinational organizations and small, grassroots ones. We’ve worked with organizations in the United States, Canada, Argentina, India and South Africa. We’ve been teachers, consultants, volunteers and activists. We bring a passion for making the world a better place to every project we touch.
With some of our team working in St. Louis and others working remotely, we know the power of open and honest conversation. And while we are driven by results, we also believe in building relationships with everyone we work with.
What It’s Like to Work With Us
We’re incredibly proud of the work we’ve done with nonprofits of all sorts of missions. And we’re reminded of why we do this every day—when we see a new website launch or hop on the phone for a kick-off call. Or even when we tweet out “Congrats!” on a client’s big win.
But the most important thing to us is that organizations see tangible results: boosting fundraising, increasing volunteerism, driving membership or serving their communities. It’s the reason we love digging into data and working closely with each client to understand their goals.
The team at Wired Impact has helped us every step of the way, from how to organize our content, to supporting us as we built out all the pages, to doing a thorough page by page audit before we launched the site, to helping us fix things now that we are live. The staff is patient, friendly and very responsive. Love working with them all!– Denise LaBuda, Council on Aging
How We Can Help
Powerful websites, empowered nonprofits. That pretty much sums it up! With our website platform at the core of what we do, Wired Impact is dedicated to helping nonprofits of all types, sizes and budgets get more out of their online presence.
Using our WordPress-based platform, nonprofits can create new websites with the features they need most and surprisingly real support. Our hands-on approach and monthly pricing make building a website easy and achievable right now—skip the wait and the big, upfront investment.
Relationships with website clients can turn into marketing collaborations, where we create and implement strategies that help them reach big-picture organizational goals.
Our team loves nonprofit tech so much that we build and maintain apps that organizations can use to make their lives easier when it comes to volunteer and board management.
- 6 Signs Your Nonprofit Needs a New Website – Nonprofit Tech for Good
- 44 Ways to Build Trust and Gain Donors Online – TechSoup
- 7 Easy Fixes to Get Your Nonprofit Ranking Higher on Google – John Haydon
- How Great Website Design Drives Connection & Action – Getting Attention
- Using Your Nonprofit’s Website to Build Trust with Visitors – GuideStar
- The Role of Hope in the Nonprofit Website – Nonprofit Quarterly
- Defining Website Success Before You Start Building – NTEN
- Rethinking Awareness Campaigns to Magnify Your Nonprofit’s Reach – Bloomerang
- Getting Online Donors to Care Today and Into the Future: Part 1 – Stanford Social Innovation Review
- Getting Online Donors to Care Today and Into the Future: Part 2 – Stanford Social Innovation Review
- 8 Tips for Writing Great Nonprofit Website Content – 501Connect
- 4 Essential Facebook Page Apps to Improve Communication with Fans – American Express OPEN Forum
- 4 Things You Wish You Knew About Google – Business Insider
- 5 Essential WordPress Tips for Beginners – Mashable
Get In Touch Anytime
If you’d like to learn more about us and our services, we’d love to hear from you. And if your needs or goals aren’t a good fit for what we offer, we’re happy to help point you in the right direction.