At many nonprofits, the website administrator could also be a fundraiser, office assistant, board member or an executive director. No matter which (or how many!) hats you wear, we think you should be able to easily launch a website for your nonprofit with mission-critical features.
We’ve taken years of experience building websites for charities and foundations and created a platform with the functionality you need to mobilize supporters and build credibility.
If you have questions, or if you’re ready to get started on your website, please use this form to get in touch with our team. We’ll set up a quick call to hear more about you and see if it’s the right fit for your organization.
You have enough to worry about without stressing over your site. It’s our goal take the hassle out of launching your nonprofit’s website by:
- Offering ongoing support from nonprofit marketing experts
- Making recommendations on tools that’ll work for your organization
- Managing the technical side of getting your site set up and hosting your new site
- Reviewing your site structure and content to make sure everything is ready to launch
Just because you launch a site quickly doesn’t mean you should sacrifice functionality. Here’s a snapshot of some of the nonprofit-specific features that are included:
- One-time and recurring donations directly on your site
- A volunteer management system
- Event listings with free and paid registration
- Email newsletter signups
- A blog to showcase the work you’re doing in your community
Plus your new website will be responsive so it’ll display well on computers as well as phones and tablets. And the whole platform is built on WordPress so you can manage it yourself (but of course we’re happy to help out if any questions come up).
Easily create a nonprofit website at an affordable rate of $249/month. Unlike basic website builders, you’ll get to work with an agency that specializes in nonprofit marketing without the price tag of a fully customized site.