Your nonprofit’s website can be so much more than a pretty brochure. It has the potential to be a tool that helps you run more efficiently, makes your daily life a little easier and helps you do more good in your community.
We build WordPress plugins for nonprofits with one purpose:
To help nonprofits use their website as a tool for good
We’ve developed a couple of WordPress plugins for nonprofits to help in a variety of ways. Take a look at the current plugins we have in our lineup:
Volunteer Management Plugin for WordPress
The goal: To make it easier to manage your nonprofit’s volunteers
- Advertise volunteer opportunities easily
- Make signing up to volunteer simple
- Control the number of volunteers needed
- Email your volunteers anytime
- View volunteer profiles
Cost: The plugin is free for nonprofits to use.
Nonprofit Board Management Plugin for WordPress
The goal: To make it easier for nonprofits to govern their boards
- Easily see contact info for all members of your board
- Post upcoming events and accept RSVPs from board members
- Display members of each board committee
- Share board resources with all board members
Cost: The base plugin is totally free.
If your specific situation calls for some additional functionality, we have premium extensions that allow you to customize it to fit your needs.