Your nonprofit’s website can be so much more than a pretty brochure. It has the potential to be a tool that helps you run more efficiently, makes your daily life a little easier and helps you do more good in your community.
We build WordPress plugins for nonprofits with one purpose:
To help nonprofits use their website as a tool for good
We’ve developed a couple of WordPress plugins for nonprofits to help in a variety of ways. Take a look at the current plugins we have in our lineup.
Volunteer Management Plugin for WordPress
The Goal: To make it easier to manage your nonprofit’s volunteers
- Advertise volunteer opportunities easily
- Make signing up to volunteer simple
- Control the number of volunteers needed
- Email your volunteers anytime
- View volunteer profiles
Cost: The plugin is free for nonprofits to use.
Nonprofit Board Management Plugin for WordPress
The Goal: To make it easier for nonprofits to govern their boards
- Easily see contact info for all members of your board
- Post upcoming events and accept RSVPs from board members
- Display members of each board committee
- Share board resources with all board members
Cost: The base plugin is totally free.
If your specific situation calls for some additional functionality, we have premium extensions that allow you to customize it to fit your needs.
Grow Your Supporter Base
Build Awareness With Proven Strategies
Download the Awareness Accelerator Nonprofit Marketing Plan for a customizable template of proven digital marketing strategies to grow an audience that cares about your mission.