You’ve probably been told at some point that your nonprofit should be using social media. While social media offers a great opportunity for your organization to engage with past and potential supporters, it’s important you figure out how to use it in a way that serves your goals. While social media may have a low financial cost, it can take a tremendous amount of time, an asset that’s often scarce in many nonprofits.
Whether you’re just getting started with social media or trying to figure out how to improve your efforts, we hope you’ll find the articles below helpful. If you have any more social media questions or want us to cover a topic you don’t see here, let us know through our contact form.
Recent Social Media Blog Posts
- 1-18-17 4 Benefits to Starting a Social Media Ambassador Program
- 12-14-16 How to Make a Better Social Media Call to Action
- 8-24-16 4 Ways to Build Your Snapchat Marketing Strategy
- 8-17-16 The Benefits of Snapchat for Nonprofits
- 5-4-16 How to Optimize Your Nonprofit’s LinkedIn Page
- 2-3-16 Free Social Media Templates for Nonprofits