Effectively using nonprofit email marketing to connect with donors, maintain relationships with volunteers and share your nonprofit’s impact with the community can help you in a variety of ways. But misusing email marketing can lead to you becoming an annoyance and hurting the relationships you’ve worked hard to develop.
Below are articles on how to get started with nonprofit email marketing and how to improve the newsletters you’re already sending out. If you have any questions for us about email marketing or want to see us cover a topic we haven’t, please reach out to us through our contact form.
Recent Email Marketing Blog Posts
- 12-7-16 Creative Content That Works for Email Fundraising
- 5-25-16 7 Things to Check Before You Send an Email Newsletter
- 4-13-16 5 Tips for Using Pop-Ups On Your Nonprofit’s Website
- 4-6-16 Should You Use Pop-Ups On Your Nonprofit’s Website?
- 11-4-15 4 Marketing Automation Metrics Your Nonprofit Needs to Track
- 10-7-15 How to Pick an Email Service Provider for Your Nonprofit